If you’re as “Crazy About Cranberries” as we are at the Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center, you’ll love our 2012 Make, Bake and Take classes!
Featuring delicious cranberry bakery recipes, these classes offer something for everyone – and the best part is you get to take your bakery creations home to share with your loved ones. The cost of each class is $15, but if you show your iBuyMoCo key fob card, you can save $1 off each class you register for!
Class Dates and Descriptions:
- January 14th, 9:00 – 11:30am – Cranberry Apple Pie
- February 18th, 9:00 – 11:30am – Cranberry Scones
- March 10th, 9:00 – 11:30am – Cranberry Kringles
- April 14th, 9:00 – 11:30am – Cranberry Sweet Breads
Attendees of each class are asked to bring:
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- 2 mixing bowls
- rubber scraper
- rolling pin (not necessary for Cranberry Scones)
- pastry blender
If you need assistance with the supplies please let us know!
To print our registration form, please click here. Registrations and payments must be received at least one week prior to each class. Class sizes are limited, so register early to save yourself a spot! If you have any questions, you can always contact us.