Mary Wilhelm of Sparta won second-place honors in our February 2007 “Berry Special Treats” contest with this snack mix recipe.”It’s simple to make, yet it’s great to give as a gift for Valentine’s Day,” Mary said.
- 1 12.7-ounce package Valentine M&Ms
- 1 9.75-ounce can whole cashews
- 1 8-ounce package yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 6-ounce package dried cranberries
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup bear-shaped chocolate-flavored graham crackers
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an air-tight container.
Yield: approximately 8 cups.